Thanks so much to all the participants in today's Montana BOW Native Plant Gardening Class and Garden Tour. It is always wonderful to meet so many interested and enthusiastic people. I wanted to especially thank Liz Lodman and Barb Furlong for continuing to organize such a wonderful program. I look forward to teaching again at a Montana BOW workshop in the future.
Here is a link to the presentation I gave:
|Click here to download the presentation|
- How to Remove a Lawn
- How to Build a Urbanite Path
- How to Build a Mason Bee box
- How to Build a Brush Pile
- Homeowners are Essential to Conservation
- Plant a Standing Snag for Wildlife
- How to Build a Rain Barrel
Another opportunity to learn about native plant gardening!
|The Native Plant Garden at 8th and Grant|
Thank you all again for attending the class- I look forward to hearing about all your garden projects!