|Karen Brower address the group before showing her amazing presentation on Penstemons.|
|Catherine Cain tells the audience to start blogging!|
In fact, one of the speakers, Kathy of Blackfoot Native Plant Nursery, just started a blog of her own http://blackfootnativeplants.wordpress.com (perhaps inspired by the workshop agenda).
|Kathy from Blackfoot Native Plant Nursery sells some plants- the first plant sale of the year!|
|Click here to download presentation|
Also, here are some links to posts on my blog that have more information about topics I covered
- How to build a native bee box (including a link to download a field guide to Montana Native bees)
- The ecology of quaking aspen in our yard
- The ecology of yellow evening primrose
- Mixed feelings for bird feeders
- Hummingbird plants
- Growing a bird garden (also a link to download a copy of the article featuring our garden in Montana Outdoors).
- Bird house basics (including a little video of a nut hatch excavating a nest box)
- Spring cleaning for nest boxes
- How to build a brush pile
- Plant a standing snag for wildlife